The Valjoly riding school offers you a wide range of activities, which can be done “à la carte”, during a training or in groups.
Horse rides for beginners or for advanced riders.Vue 360°
(horse and pony) supervised ridesVIEW DETAIL
Three rides (from 45 minutes to 2 hours) are planned for beginners and people with little experience. A lot of rides (one hour to 3 hours 30) are waiting for experienced riders (who can control their galloping horse)
- Recommended from : beginners and experienced riders
- Lasting : 45 minutes to 2 hours and 1 hour to 3 .30 hours
- Credit : see our prices in the left column
Pony rideVIEW DETAIL
The riding school welcomes the youngest children for pony rides. Their parents come with them on a one kilometre waymarked path.
- Recommended from : the youngest children
- Lasting : 20 minute waymarked paths
- Credit : 7 Euros
Riding lessons for adults and childrenVIEW DETAIL
Lessons on a pony or on a horse according to the rider’s size
- Recommended from : beginners and advanced riders
- Lasting :
- Credit : 19 €
Horse riding trainingVIEW DETAIL
On programme: grooming and preparation of the horse, playful riding lessons for beginners (go forward, stop, turn, trot…). Perfecting dressage and obstacle lessons in a sand pit and rides are planned for advanced riders. It is also possible for you to take your “gallop” diploma if you have a FFE licence (French Riding Federation).
- Recommended from : 6 – beginners or advanced riders are welcome (riders are dispatched in groups according to their level and age).
- Lasting : half day
- Credit : half day : 31 €
5 half days : 141 €